Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Monday, December 29, 2008



I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside, it was a rush
What a rush
'Cause the possibility that you would ever feel the same way about me
It's just too much

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we could be, where this thing could go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it real or just another crush?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you
Are you holding back like the way I do
'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away
But i know this crush ain't going away


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 8:14 AM