Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Monday, October 06, 2008



Nostalgia
come live in my heart and pay no rent


Feeling this bittersweet longing for some things... some people... some happy times...
so I took a couple of hours, looked through old photos and thought of life in the past 2 years.
my! i miss them!!


there's lots lots lots of photos here.
be patient and let 'em load!


i hope you'll enjoy them like i do.... =>



Been having craving for my fav food recently.
Feeling dim sum...
dim sum

Feeling egg tart...
egg tart

Feeling mini pancakes + nutella...
pancake and nutella

Feeling sushi!!!
sushi

sushi

Feeling awesome strawberry indulgence @ Starbucks...
strawberry indulgence

Feeling steamboat with friends...
steamboat

Feeling pizza!!
pizza





I also miss so many activities I used to do with my friends


Feeling shopping for tees @ Queen's Couture...
tees

Feeling buying 2 pairs of shoes at a go...
shoes

Feeling late night suppers & la kopi...
suppers

Feeling prawning with Pok & Rey
prawning

Feeling gigantic red bean ice with Pok @ xin wang
red bean ice

Feeling lorry drives with Rey
Rey

Feeling first-time night drives with Pok
Pok

new driver




My gawd!!! I swear I have not met up with Pok & Rey for AGES!!!!
They're like, my best-male-friends everrrrrrrr~

Feeling pa-games together
pa-games

Feeling narcissism
nice

hurhur

Feeling i got 2 bodyguards
big and tall



Then there are some ex-colleagues whom I've not been contacting too. We used to hang out so much ppl think we're crazy!!!

Feeling Mr. Edward and his nonsense
edward

edward

Feeling overnight chats with Mr. Edward @ xin wang
edward



Feeling Jerry and his lame-ness
jerry

Feeling equally small eyes
jerry


Feeling pretty jean
jean


Feeling farney jasmine
jasmine


Feeling Ou-Gu!!!
Pou-gu


Feeling Miaw and parties with her
miaw


Feeling her tagline - One Way All The Way!!
one way!


Feeling mustafa & laughing at their english
Vieatnam!


Feeling bball and my ah-lian-hair
bball and ah lian hair


Feeling the girl i tried to get for 1 year, but still failed =< lyn

lyn


Feeling cousins - Jolene (i wonder why was i so happy)
jolene

Feeling cousins - Xin Hui
xin hui


Feeling ah ling!!!! Love!
ah ling

I know it's a bit bright....
ah ling

but still nice...!
ah ling

totally loving ourselves
ah ling

cheessseeee!
ah ling


Feeling Pao Pao...
Pao Pao

weird sleeping posture. i'll get backaches if i were him. lol
Pao Pao

veggy on his birthday
Pao Pao

big round eyes
Pao Pao

his new bed....... which is also MY bed!!!
Pao Pao

i'm amazed he knows how to rest his head on the pillow
Pao Pao


Feeling smoking
smoke

with company!!
smile!

Feeling wacky....
wacky

Feeling kiddish...
kiddish

Feeling chasing cars lyrics. lol
if i lay here



Feeling kerr, bestie... they say we look alike
kerrrrr

Maybe abit... haha
kerrrrr


Kerr never fails to remind me of my favourite holiday escape - Taipei.
i love to escape out of this place without any notice. just like what i did the previous times. if one day you cant find me ard here, you know where i am... haha


Feeling fly away..
fly away

Feeling the cooling weather there
18 degrees

Feeling the freezing moutains
moutains

Feeling pretty fireworks
fireworks

Feeling shopping
shopping

Feeling open gayshop
kerr

Feeling bball machines with kerr
kerr

kerr

Feeling train stations
trains

trains

trains

Feeling point blank...... and kerrr is happily eating away
bang!

Feeling HUGE whisky!
bang!

Feeling taipei clubbing scene
Luxy

Feeling pretty barmaid
Luxy

Feeling darn cool bartender
Luxy

Feeling partying with new frens
Luxy

Feeling taipei lesbian club
Taboo

New frens
Taboo

Cool like anything
Taboo

Feeling beanie on a cold night out @ night market
beanie

Feeling sightseeing, with rainbow brinjal
brinjal rainbow

Feeling bad hair day / pri. sch hair (OMFG!!!)
omfg



How can anyone miss out FOOD in taipei??
GLORIOUS FOOD!!!


Feeling yummy breakfast
breakfast

Feeling guo tie, beef noodles, wanton etc
yummy

Feeling appetizer seaweed
seaweed

Feeling main breakfast - dry beef noodles
beef noodles dry

Feeling beef noodles soup
beef noodles soup

Feeling prawn wanton noodles
prawn wanton noodles

Feeling shabu-shabu
shabu-shabu

Feeling awesome duck meat + mee sua
duck meat + mee sua

Feeling famous taiwan mee sua
mee sua

Feeling taiwan gigantic mua chee
taiwan gigantic mua chee

Feeling diverse range of dessert
dessert

Feeling MR. DONUTS!!!
donuts

Feeling ginger sweet potato soup - BEST consumed in freezing moutains
ginger sweet potato soup

Feeling enormous fried chick fillet (ji pa)
ji pa

Feeling prata-alike-but-much-better-than-prata-thingy (cong you bing)
cong you bing

Feeling stinky toufu - heavenly! love it to the max....
stinky tou fu

My GAWD! What's taipei FUN without eye candies!?!?!
Feeling travelmate a.k.a eye candy..... haha
eye candy






Have I told you I love minatures???
So feeling feeling!!!!
food

the 7-11 series
fridge with drinks

cute to the max!
can drinks

bottles
bottles

Thank you soooooooo much =>





I gotta go Sentosa soon.
I left it there for damn long alr.
Time to bring it home!!
Porsche





LOL




Good nite my friends...
time to start mugging..
basically slept my day away.
NO TIME LEFT TO WASTE!




-----------------------------------
Standing still
I'm waiting round to see if this is real
Cause I feel like I'm asleep
I'll open up my eyes
Cause you might be the type
Of girl that makes me dream when I'm awake


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 2:38 AM