Gooooooooood MooorrrrrrrrrrningFriends~~~~!!!
Look at the freaking time!
Yes, you're right, it's
610 in the freaking morning!
My my my........
It's been ages since I stayed up till this late for projects!
hahahaha
More such mornings to come, coz I gotta mug for exams real soon.
AH LING~! Eggs + Bread breakfast @ S-11 ok????
absolutely miss those carefree mornings with you.
wee hours in the morning, like 4am??
cycle to ur hse S-11,
chat,
play cards,
favourite eggs + bread breakfast,
BASKETBALL!!!
crazy but i love it....
Anyways this project i've compiled thru the night is
Sales Skills and Communication Strategy. 40 odd pages, with some appendix, not bad la.. Kinda straight forward.
It's finally Thursday!
haha!
Can never be happier coz it's OFF DAY from work~
i'm always looking forward to parties coz ________________
then there's party kakis and some old frens whom i've not seen for some time.
i love to see happy couples around me
they spread happiness, hope and optimism
when you hang with the happy, you'll be happy!
cheer up dudes and dudettes~
life can be better than this man...
haha
i'm saving up for my future girlfriend alr.
she's damn
hot, with a
heart of gold can
hur!
=p---------------------------------------------------------------------Now I want this awesome woman up in this club
And i like her and I wanna leave this club with her
Ever since the mama broke it down to the floor
I say she ready she ready she ready to go, to go
Then i got behind her like "hey"
She pushed it on me like "hey"
And she ain't scared to get dirty
Even though she's so pretty purdy