Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Sunday, August 24, 2008



So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
Cuz talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you're asleep

i'm so hooked to this song.






Time heals all wounds.








I thought this is the truest sentence of all.
Coz I've seen how time heals the wounds of many around me, and mine too.








Apparently it somehow didnt heal her wounds.
She's still so much in fear of how she got them.
Such dread and apprehension.
I'll never understand coz I didnt go thru what she did.
I wish I can understand, so I'd know how to heal.
Everyone deserves to be happy =>










my heart twinges when we say goodbye
totally sucks to meet someone right at the wrong timing.
i'm pretty surprised disappointed at the rate relationships are evolving.
never would i expect all these was just a 'game' to pass time -_-
my bad..... i should have learnt to get used to it, ever since tt incident.
argghhhh~ simply hate to know things that I dun wanna/not supposed to know












Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find











I think i need a girlfriend!
who's as faithful as me
and believes in me as much as i believe in her =>








but it's just weird!
haha
i cant even recall how it feels like to have someone sharing your life
but i think tt feeling is great...
As great as the random thought below...
It's always the kind of immense love at the start ; with that fatal attraction you thought will bring you and your partner a long way through . Pure enjoyment at the start ; with slight doses of jealousy sometimes . With time , yknw how to treasure each other better , yet am afraid to lose so bad . Cause yknw it hurts so bad losing anything , what's more someone who's shared ups and downs with you, and almost becoming everything that your life is made up of . And when you get to this point in time , it's trust and commitment that goes a longer way then .









The closer I get, the more difficult it is to embrace.
The further I am, the more I wont mind falling from grace.


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 9:10 AM