Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Wednesday, August 06, 2008



Do you believe in fortune-telling?

Last night Ling and Kazaf kinda did it for me, and Doreen.
It's weird how they do it, but it's fucking accurate.
Spooky.....................

They did it for me again with someone else.
Ling didnt have a chance to explain things in full, and Kazaf messed up the cards.
HAHAHA!
Half of Neeky was keen to know, the other half of her was indifferent.

Anyway, not advisable to believe too much.... (especially horoscopes!)
I thought I'd just play along and let them do the stuffs they did.





there is an anonymous mental weariness that's engulfing my sub-consciousness softly...
even the conscious can't seem to retaliate.
i feel like SCREAMING and WAKE THE WHOLE NEIGHBOURHOOD!!!






sole inspirations this week are Thurs and Sun.
I NEED TO PLAY BALL UNDER THE SUN!
Linggggggggggggg~~ I need youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~






gonna hit the sack...
10am class + project + work
again.





can someone conquest this tussle with/for me??


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 1:42 AM