Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Saturday, August 02, 2008



Everything is just so magical.
So magical I can't believe it is happening.




I think I'll hallucinate whenever I get real high..
Or maybe it's the adrenaline rush from alcohol + nicotine overdose
I thought I found girlfriend's scent last night.

Good or bad??




They say when it's too good to be true, usually it ain't true.
She's totally awesome... too good to be true?
I dunno..
But it would be really fantastic if she is really really true!
Maybe she's just a figment of my imagination.
In fact all these happenings are just part of my mental invention.
How can a lover of such caliber be right beside me and is still single!?

Well... I believe I've been good and true all along.
Ultimately, Heaven will bless me with someone who's truly good to me for life (hopefully before i die)




Everything is so rojak.
I hate it when someone messes up my rational and logical mind.
Especially someone who has the power to throw me up sky-high and break me into pieces.
But this kinda fella, is the kind I love the most!
HAH~




I need time to think properly
then again..........................
Prolly I think better on Thursday nights with her ard...
=p


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 11:59 PM