lovely
XX (who refuses to be named) sent me a whole chunk of words about 10 mins ago
i thought she was really nice to write me a poem or some sort
LOL~~nahhhhhhhhh!
fat hope!
this is what she said:
I wanted you to be there when I fall
I wanted you to see me through it all
I wanted you to be the one I loved
I wanted you, I wanted you
I wanted you to hold me in my sleep
I wanted you to show me what I need
I wanted you to know just how down deep
I wanted you, I wanted youYou're scared it's gonna change
you say you need a guarantee,... just leave it
You'll look but you won't find
Don't you know that love is blind,... just feel it
I wanna let you know
I promise, I promise
to never let you go you know... you knowFWAH!!!
If someone writes tt kinda stuff for me
I'll melt right in her fucking face. hur hur hur
kidding.Touching, yes.
I'm not hard-hearted ok!
I'll give you a chance.
One for myself too.