Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Sunday, June 29, 2008



Life sucks big time.


I'm penniless.
I'm jobless.
I'm single
and
I'm fucking endomorphic.



Sigh.


My splitting headache ain't helping at all.
Lao cha boh got my bar job. So I guess I'll have to wait for another vacancy.
OR I can find another job.
I have 3 other choices...
  1. Work together with Lao cha boh, but I'll be a floor staff instead. That island bar is actually my utopia.
  2. Go back to the God-Damned telco. But I'm gonna be stuck there for 9 freaking months with no leave = no holidays = school stress = no fun.
  3. Fashion Retail in town. Sth novel to me but I've got a hunch the novelty aint gg to last....

OMFG. TRIPLE bind... The best pay is #2, followed by #1 then #3. Equally bad ergonomics la. duhhhh.......

Anyways, my sole bourn for the end of the nxt 2 weeks, is to look fucking gorgeous!!!

Wish me luck and gimme reminders wherever possible... LoL

Laters!



:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 8:48 PM