Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Friday, May 09, 2008



I respect you.
That is why I don't want to control you.
You have all the rights and freedom to do what you want.
As long as you still remember to respect me, remember my presence.


Both of us need lots of
freedom
Respect and Compromise is my motto.






So much has happened.
What I've heard may not be true, what I see may not be true.
Why are they telling different stories again!?!?
I'm so confused




Even tears can be fake...
faces




i miss kerrie already la...


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 2:41 PM