hmmm.. i didnt manage to say Hi to xiaohuang. she went into the hall super early with her bf. Mr. Macho was sitting beside her only! and, FYI, xiaohuang is my eye candy in lecture =>
The people i wanna share my life with the most, doesnt know abt my life! how sad can it be.. of cuz i want them to know.. let time tell la!
oh yes, my marketing communications paper today....... was quite a flop. but not as disastrous as BF last week. haha. I totally have no idea how to do qn number 3. Ask abt reach and frequency and factors to consider when determining frequency. I can remember so well, coz i read it like, 89 times to make sure i understood the question correctly, to make sure it is NOT what i think it is~~ too bad it is what i think it is, and i have no idea how to answer. so i fucked it and wrote 4 miserable lines for tt 10 marks. SIGH~~~~
I know I can still pass the paper overall.. But capri have ambitions... haha
I have this orh-cheh on my right biceps. I swear it looks like a heart-shape!! no one seems to believe me. so i decided to outline it.............

LOL!!!
And yes, my sis played with pao pao the other day. Tried to put him into a basket, so that he can get used to it, then we can cycle out and let him sit in the basket!!! Ta-dahhhhhh!!
Pao in a basket!

Then we tried sth else... the basket thingy doesnt seem feasible.. so we tried a bag!!!
Pao in a bag~!

I swear he was fucking cute in that bag! so innoncent and sad looking... he didnt move an inch u know! lol. love him to bits
My papa love me to bits too. He saw tt i've been studying so much and till late everyday. he made some soup for me. he knows i prefer chicken to pork, so he cooked this:
chicken red date soup. yummiest soup of all.. =>

My study table is messy like anything. cant wait to clear it nxt week =>
Kerr, ure gg for so long. we've only got so little time left together. gg to miss u like hell. so ive decided to get sth to remember u during this period of time.....
ask me ask me!!!
maybe it is only an infatuation.
because i dun seem to feel anything from u