Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Monday, April 28, 2008



I have less than 12 hours left!!!
I should be sleeping right now, re-charge my energy in preparation for a big paper later.
BLESS ME PLS!!!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I finally talked to priscilla a.k.a xiao huang ver. 1.
Coreen u know wat im talking abt...!!!
i will say hi later at the exam hall, IF possible!!
hah hah.................


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Anyways, I just had my shyt scared outta me.
Said sth wrong and I swear I will never do that again!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My sis finally knows/acknowledge that she knows I'm gay!
Yay!!!
Can someone tell my bro and parents plsss????




I miss her u know.
I just want exams to end ASAP and I can be a full-time lover again =>


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 2:25 AM