Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Tuesday, April 22, 2008



Do you have friends?

A lot of them?

I know people who are super enthusiastic to know more friends as if they have none, and some who are contented with their current ones - aint eager to socialise.

As for me, I would say I have an average circle of friends, but the true ones are countable with 1 hand.
There is no need to state out who are that few ppl, because only I need to know who they are.

So who's a friend, who's not?
How do you decide who becomes ur friend? Hi-bye, small talk, dates, spending quality time?

I've always been very very very curious about people's definitions of friends. Not surprisingly, they cannot give me a consistent definition. In fact, i think there is no consistent definition!
I dun have the right to criticize others' beliefs, but I can tell u mine =>

There are several levels of friendships for me. And they have special names too. LOL
The highest will be those few I can count with 1 hand. They are the ones I trust THE MOST, the ones I call and cry to. The ones I dun get pissed at no matter what shyt. The ones I can ask ANY kind of questions. The ones who can ask me ANY kind of questions and I will answer w/o pushing it away.

I shall skip the middle few levels and go to the lowest one.
This group of friends are superficial. No, not that they are superficial, but the friendship is only skin-deep. We can spend a lot of time together, laugh, have fun, have talks... But no one shares inner secrets. Being a capricorn, I dun share secrets. (Note: Problem is NOT equal to secret) Secret, in my dictionary is defined as private and/or disgraceful issue that I would rather die than announce it.

Ok, in case ure wondering which level u belong to. Dun bother.
I dun really care how I stand in others' heart, except the close ones. In fact I already knew, so I pretty much dun have to ask as well.

This world is made up of individuals. Individuals have their own values and beliefs, therefore we have news everyday about successful businesswomen and men and crooks.
Being individuals mean there will be differences. Differences mean there will be comparison, biasness and disparity. On the other hand, similarities can also occur. Most of the time, you become friend with another individual because of similarities instead of differences.

I dun expect to be totally similar to someone else, but I dun want so much differences too.
Differences especially in character and thinking.
Take for example, my idea of being loyal to a friend means "be there whenever needed, and be truthful". Some will think "help no matter what happens and always stand by a friend".
Both sounds reasonable aint it. Not to me.

I dun understand how a close friend can lie to another. I dunno who the fuck is speaking the truth. It's an issue of the past, doesnt concern me, but the fact that knowing one of them is fucking lying to me, bothers me. Esp when both are close frens. There is no need to search for the truth but sometimes I wanna know who is that fucking liar so much I almost popped the question. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm kinda hating the attention.
Moderate attn will do. Dun understand why there are ppl who seek for as much as attn as possible.

Argh!




Having a lot of friends does not mean you're popular.


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 12:44 AM