yooohooo
hmm... there's so much on my mind now i have no idea where to start.
Erh, ok.
i got to know a new grp of frens lately. They're fun and really interesting and they're all like me!! How nice!!
Bet you watched or heard of The L Word right??
Yes!! This bunch of new frens have their own drama =
The C Word!!
C = Complicated.
They're really complicated!!!! Here love there love.. Here fight there fight..
I swear I didnt mean to chap one leg u know.
I was there to drink, then met them.. then started to talk and meet up..
then gave my number. then talked again. then a new girl appeared, new things happened........
then i tried to help coz she was really really really drunk. i swear she was dead drunk she dun even remember what happened exactly. i did what i did to help~ that's all~ i had no idea that action would lead to another train of thoughts + misunderstanding. I hope i wont get a character in
The C Word.
Tonight, their drama is showing the trailers for
The C Word Season 3 alr. LOL! This is really interesting...........
Anyways, mugging is freaking boring~~!! ARGH!!!!!
i kept dozing off, esp in the afternoon. I'm more productive in the night, and i think it's because im used to night life. I love night life! There's always sth different la. hahahha
Oh yes. I'm looking for a part time job for my hols. If you have lobang, PLS CALL ME!!!
I have a diploma in business/marketing, currently taking degree in marketing. Looking for at least $6/hr. Willing to work on weekends/public holidays. Hardworking, neat, fast adapter, cheerful, customer-service trained, friendly. I DO NOT want SALES job pls~ If you want me to man a shop or serve food or data entry or watever, it's ok. just dun gimme jobs that require me to sell like a beggar. Thanks!!!
Time for bed.
Buenas Noches!