Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Wednesday, December 12, 2007



A bad morning.
A bad noon.
An ok-ok evening.
A great night!
.
.
I love secrets.
Pls tell me more
.
.
That heartless and selfish creature is too much!
Appear nice nice, sweet sweet, funny funny, cute cute
Fuck.
I feel like exposing everything.
If anyone gets hurt, I hope it's you, dickhead.
.
.
JC has been very very down lately.
Even before he went to TW.
After talking to him for so long, he is STILL down.
After holidaying, he is STILL down.
Even though he thought he would be happier.
I adapt from his blog:
heartless human creature.
Hi all, to those who have been reading my blog.

Half a year has past and there is just so much things happened.
Recently just when to taiwan and thought when i came back everything will start afresh but...no.

Humans are simply selfish and heartless.
So much i seen... why... i am just so guilty bout this society.
Pls spare a thought before talk and those actions...

Peace everyone.
.
I know who he is talking abt la. Cam u shld know too..
I hope he gets better.
Suddenly I got englightened
.
.
I asked him, Are you ok?
He laughed and said yes.
I replied, but you're just not yourself!
He continued to smile and said, no la... I'm fine, really
**i cracked a really bad joke. I hope no one read that. sorry**





I gotta admit I'm bad with surprises.
Not waste of effort, but another lesson learnt.
Kinda failed big time today. ha...
Food is cold and sth left out.
Said the wrong stuffs too.

hope can try again.. =>








I miss the girl who misses me.


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 11:59 PM