Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Wednesday, December 05, 2007



I remember how often she used to say, "I'm so contradictive! Life is full of contradictions!"

Indeed, she is a woman of contradictions!!! I never really understood her, even till now. She want this, but said this not good, that is good, but that is also bad. -______-
She admitted the other time that maybe she's not used to being lonely, so they often sms each other, talk, go to each other's place, go out... Then I thought, "HUH, WTF!? Was I such a sucker back then???" Fuck man, I spent so much time and effort and money! lol. But well, we're good friends now. I found out her secret recently... muehehehehe.. Die die dunwan to tell me right... Thanks to a colleague! Sg is tooooo small.....


I'm very contradictive too. haha!
Like, it's great to know someone cares abt you
Prolly it feels good, but it also makes me feel bad.

JM was really nice and I must say he is a very good friend. But I got suspicious when ppl were gossiping. Asking me weird questions. And JM was becoming really really really nice, too nice? Eg. The voluntary driving and pie and fags. Ok, I am slow sometimes. No offence, but I really thought those were quite unnecessary.
Through observation, I finally confirmed it. But I didnt say anything, because they were speculating. HAHA! Pls dun think I am an idiot. I know quite a bit of stuffs yeah.
And I told J.Pok abt it. Typical reactions: "Wah lao! Rich can liao! Our holiday plans depend on you, HY!" LOL. As usual.
After a couple of days of chatting, it was becoming really obvious. Of cuz I did what I'm good at best - TSABAD. I learnt that from Mr.Kiasu comics when I was a kid. hehe. Then finally last night, he spoke.

JM: you know abt the secret right.
Me: there are no secrets in PT team.
JM: *devastated* wth, shit. kaos.

....C....
....E....
....N....
....S....
....O....
....R....
....E....
....D....

Me: we're still frens isn't it
JM: yeap

=> That is the ending I want.
It was pressurizing to know, there's sth more to the nice-ness... esp when I know it's not mutual.
Of cuz, I could tell he's a bit distant now. He's quite shy la. But I'm trying my best to assure him of the friendship. No more voluntary driving and free gifts, coz I dun wanna owe so much favours. I still owe like, 2??



This is the almost full story la~ stop bugging me!!!!
This is such a love-hate thing!!!
love u love u love u
secretly and silently


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 4:09 AM