Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Tuesday, November 27, 2007



Nth great.
'Cept that I bought another pair of shoes!
*sigh*

Went drinking with the pt-mers after supper.
kinda quiet but got to know JM better.
quite a nice fella, i must say.
he's got really really big dreams, and well, ego.
haha, but still nice yeah.

I need to meet up with J.Pok.
God, i realised life is kinda fucked up w/o you.
I'm sorry abt sunday, not feeling good to go out.
i promise i will call u soon

I needa talk to XXX too.
The curiosity in me is gonna BURST!!
I wanna know what's gg on.
What's all that flirting abt.
..............................................
..............................................
Or sth more?
Fucked up man.
I can stand this any longer.
People make the wrong decisions so frequently.
If you don't err, you're prolly not human.
I need to re-consider my decision...


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 6:20 AM