Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Sunday, November 18, 2007



As usual, I was home today.
Gosh, it's SUNDAY!!!

Wanted so badly to jog, and I was finally so determined to do so today.
But Heaven kinda prevented me to do just that.
It was pouring like crazy man...

Watched some HK drama abt police.. Then my fav CSI. GOD!! I NEED THE NXT SEASON BADLY!!! Freaking exciting. I'm gg to start a new season maybe tmr morning if possible.


Oh Yeah! I have a new toilet bowl!!!
The previous one cracked, erm, I hope it's not due to me!!! Kinda advancing towards the heavyweight. So great papa broke the previous one, and installed a new one!! It's EXACTLY the same as the previous one. hahahha~

Great papa!

It was tough work for him. Well, Great Job!!! We couldnt use that toilet until tmr morning, coz gotta let the cement dry...


Dying to get out. So I waited and waited and waited. Rejected and rejected and rejected.
Sigh...

BUTTTTTTT~~

I got a teh-with-prata session. FOC~
Well, that's NOT the main point here.
Point is, it was a great sunday!

When their exams are over, it's PARRRRRTYYYY time!!!!


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 11:59 PM