Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Monday, October 08, 2007



Another week passed just like that.

Felt like I didnt accomplish anything again!

Argh. I hate this kinda feeling. Like I've wasted time and lost forever.



It's a great sunday.

But not exactly a great week.

Ups and downs. Like a roller coaster ride.



I dunno why but I keep thinking.

Some will say "Don't Think too much."

That's just so typical-advice. Hate it.



I have a collection of quotes. It used to be much bigger but my laptop crashed. Anyway, 3 quotes for you today.

Good Nite.


  • Constant dripping hollows out a stone.

  • Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.

  • The power of imagination makes us infinite.


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 5:11 AM