Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Saturday, October 06, 2007



Life is so contradicting.

Agree???

I hate it.



Envy only make things worse. Makes ppl yearn for the non-existing.
Grumble abt the existing. When you lose the existing, you realise it's good afterall.



So many questions, yet dunno who has the answer.



I really hate stingy ppl, giam siap ppl, greedy ppl and liars.


What if........



There is no what-ifs. Because there is no Life Simulation/Enactment (though I wish there is!). One Life, live it and that's it. You might leave a legacy if you're lucky.

Life could have been better if I become a better person. The rest don't matter, because they don't control my life. I do.

So it starts now...................................


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 2:43 AM