Yooohoooo
I'm back again.
Hurray, more pics!! I'm so lazy to write. Nowadays, my brain's flooded with information from
lectures and
work, and busy with thoughts of
school,
work,
fun,
shop,
school,
school,
work,
work,
fun,
shop,
school,
school,
school,
work,
work,
work etc.................................................
Anyway, pics as mentioned!!!
So happy to see them! Haben seen Sky for quite some time

Yay!

Went Mustafa for some groceries shopping

Ended up we spent more than half the time shopping for our stuffs!

I set my eyes on a gold watch there, and a couple of lighters, a toy etc... Christmas is coming right????? heeee...
And my lect mate took this pic of me

She's quite obsessed with me, in the sense that,
EVERYDAY,
EVERY SINGLE DAY she sees me in lect, she will call out
"ELLA!". Den she will walk over, sing a
different S.H.E song (everyday) as she places her files and bag nicely on the table and takes her seat.
GOD!!! But I can tell u she's
freaking hilarious!!! Sometimes as we talk and gossip in lecture, she will suddenly look at me and say,
"Ni Zhen De Hen Xiang leh!" (You really look like her!) and she will laugh and laugh on her own. LOL!!! I've never met someone like her!
This is her!

Wahahhahaha. See, she doesnt mind being ugly. Oh yes, her name is Dawn. She is somehow related to
Marilyn and
Serafina from my poly lect. WHAT A SMALL WORLD!!!!
And she took this for me

LOVE IT!!! Baby thought it's ugly and funny too!! hahahhaha
Went shopping with baby after class. Forgot to take pics! Esp with
Ashley, coz meet up once in a loooooong while. Anyway, took some
OTHER pics to make it up.
Ziiiippppppppppppppp
ROAR!!!
Yayyyyy
That's abt it.
Gotta go sleep. SO much activities tmr.
- Groceries shopping- Marinate food- Project- Tutorials- Shower- Workzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz