Yooohooooo!!!Finally got the time to sit down and write sth, with nth else to think abt!
School has finally started for me, and I have officially swopped to the
PART TIME TEAM~
Well, school's great. Havent been to classes for a year plus and really really listen to the lecturer, take down notes etc (crashing lects dun count!!). GOD~ Miss that feeling!!! But when exams and project deadlines draw near...............................
I've got a classmate + colleague!! Haha~ see, SG is really
soooooooooo small. Managed to find a co-worker who enrolled and is taking the same courses as me! I always thought his name is Kelvin. LOL! Must be the admin fella, nv type properly. His name is Kevin, pro pool player. He does not have to go for selection or watever shyt and he is already in the competition team. His cue costs 4-digits fig!!
-faints- He has a real leather casing and stuffs, just for his pool cue. didnt have a chance to get him to take out and see..... prolly tmr!
Today is the 2nd day of school. Classes are ok! The overseas lecturer is really humourous and entertaining. Haha, and he has a really really
big stomach....... I realised my class has quite a number of babes!!!! As for boys, well.... No comments.
I wonder how are my friends doing. The NP bunch, the AND bunch, the AMB bunch.... Everyone's doing their own stuffs, leading their own lives.... And I'm gonna get really really busy soon....~~~~~~