Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Tuesday, July 24, 2007



It was supposed to be a happy day.

Today I was out with baby for shopping @ Bugis Village.

And I could still remember I was there like, 2 days ago!

Didnt start shopping for very long, then I received JH's sms.

Bad news to start the day... Coach Lee passed away yesterday afternoon.

I was taken aback by this news.

Partly coz, this kinda msg is the least expected at that point of time.

Also partly coz, I thought he had been really fine all these while.

And there's a main reason that I was kinda dazed over it.

Not sure if it was really, purely a coincidence... But it was too much for me to accept it instantly.

I mentioned I was shopping at Bugis Village 2 days ago isnt it..

There was a couple of min, Coach Lee came to my mind, with no apparent reason.

Just walking along the cramped up corridors, looking at those items that didnt exactly got my interest, and he just flashed across my mind. I recalled picturing him, sitting in his living room, his walking stick by the side. Still as fierce-looking as ever. But when he smiles, it's prolly the warmest one you've ever seen.

I thought, Is he doing fine? Still healthy? Did anything happened to him?

THAT was it. "Did anything happened to him?"

I didnt dare to think much of it, coz it's really stupid to do so. It's so so so unbelievable that I suddenly thought of him, wondered abt his health, and the very nxt day...............

You'd prolly think, it's 101% coincidence. I would think tt way too! But the more I think of it, the more I feel it's more than tt. There are still certain things that science is unable to explain...

Sigh. I'm so not interested to go on.

Good nite


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 11:59 PM