Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Sunday, December 10, 2006



What would you do if you only have 6mths left?

1 mth left?

7 days left?

24 hours left?


------------------------------------------------------------


I'm so lazy to upload those pics in my phone.

Think some pics are loooooooooong overdue.

I'll write a compo w/ pics soon.

=>

Anyway my lappy went bersek (again), cant log onto internet, cant be bothered to even switch it on and use it.

sigh!


------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Birthday to Ashley !!!


------------------------------------------------------------


I've been having bad sleeps recently.

So freaking lethargic at work man...

I think I know what's wrong.


------------------------------------------------------------


Mr Rey just came back from BKK today.

I wanted RED boxing gloves + matching shorts.

And he told me he got the traditional & common REDBULL tee!!!

What's more, he said it might be too big....................

Arghhhhhhhhh

@*(^&$&%!@(!


------------------------------------------------------------


You know, I'm a weird fella.

Even I myself can't understand myself sometimes.

But I suspect I've got double personality la.

It's getting really really obvious man.

Help me keep a lookout ok.



------------------------------------------------------------


I also found out:
Because I am easily satisfied.
So I'm kinda gullible.
That's why I always get cheated.
-_______-'''


------------------------------------------------------------


I know you see me lookin' at you and you already know.
I wanna love you.
You already know.


------------------------------------------------------------


So when shld I go Taiwan ????


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 11:59 PM