Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Wednesday, December 20, 2006



Yoohooooo

It's me It's me.

Been gone for more than a week.

Good and bad!


I know I repeat this everytime I write a post.

I'm sorry.

But I gotta say this.

I can't remember much of what happened, again.


But the recent and most happening one, gotta be this:

Mr & Mrs Wang

Oooooooooooh yesssss

My first friend who got married.

Love it

Happily snapping away

Daffy & Me

One of my tutor, he loves me! And he calls me 'Raul' LOL~ long story...

Nice

Daffy, her Boyfriend, her Mama, Cute friend = Me
Us

Vows:
Vows
I promise to Love you
Honour you
Comfort you and
Keep you in Success
And in Health
And be Faithful to you
So long as we both shall Live



Awwwwwww... So sweetttttt


Yeah.. had a great time.

It's the first, so it was really memorable. And there was the paiseh moments too.
LOL

Argh. Better not say out. Throw face. -__-


Went for sooo many supper session with sooo many diff ppl.

Yay

Got quite a few more, met up with many friends, but lazy to upload pics.........

Lappy dead!!!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


X'mas is coming!!!

What are you guys up to????

Got quite a few plans, a few groups of friends who wanna get together.

How ah!!!


Should I get X'mas prezzie??
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

----------------------------------------------

Fucking idiot.
Everybody's telling you that YOU are the SUBSTITUTE for that FELLA!!!
Why are you so foolish!?!?!
Still digging and heading for that shyt hole, then jumping into it and covering it up urself???
Goshhhhhh
I believe you can tell easily, whether she truly likes you or don't.
Whether you're just a normal friend, a substitute, or a fucking MONEY TREE.

Wake up.


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 12:54 AM