Like I promised,
Pics Galore........
(Pls be patient while the 50++ pics load)Stuffs have been happening in
Nov.
Both good and bad.
Well obviously I'll only mention the good??
heh.
The first is the
Potluck Dinner that I had at work.
Real cool and interesting.
Everyone brought different different stuffs and it was really funny because we were all laughing at each other's item. whahahaha

It was also
Kelvin's advance bday celebration. So there was a cake.
Tiramisu from BreadTalk. Yummy!

Then I went out with a lotta friends, had a lotta laughter, had a lotta chats - heartbreaking ones, funny ones, serious ones, and of course crappy ones.
JB trip with my usual JB kaki, but this time round,
Hello Kitty and
Jasmine were there. We really had a
FEAST @ our fav jap restaurant.
Oooh la-la!!

Crazy stuffs. Stomach almost burst.

Saw
Cammyyyy in Oct actually. Still da same la!
When are we meeting up huh???

Then it was
Kerrrrrrrr. Went chill out with her @
Acid Bar, after meeting up with Miss Chow. Wahahahha~ Super farney girl!! Couldnt find her car @ the Taka basement!!!

Saw this poster near Acid and the tagline is so familiar!! Kerr, are they using
your tagline??? LOL

I'd really love to chill out @ Acid for the rest of da night, only if that singer would
fucking stop singing fucking emo songs!!!! Argghhhhhh
Kerr and I were like, WTF!?!?
So we left after a beer.
-______-Next up, we hopped to a new place.
And sways enough... Kerr tio
"sum man"But well, drinking first!!!

After some discussion, we decided to go this real cool place. I've heard abt it from friends and so has Kerr.
BarBaaBlackChic

There are 4 different areas in that small place.
1st level,
mini club. With a small dancefloor in front of da DJ. A small bar and some seats.
2nd level,
chill out place. just 2 rows of seats 1 level up, chill out yet the music keeps ya grooving.
3rd level,
open air area. Well, scenery is definitely not the best, the smell is not the best, whole ambience is not as well. -_____-
We went to da last one.
The Bedroom.
OH MY!!! Fucking nice place! Big and comfy sofa beds, with cushions and a small table in da middle of the area, so that guests can sit around, lie ard and watever!!
I love the decor coz it's
RED. Cushion is
RED. Lightings are
RED.
Love it!
The whole place was so so so empty!!
I figured I could bring someone there one day to chill, then
make out. WAHAHHAHA!!
I'm so fucking serious abt it! It's real nice to chill there.
Well... As usual,
The Narcissist has to take some pics. Yeah.. Just some....... lol

My wallpaper. hehehe


niceeeee?

There was some equipment beside our table. Went to play wit it and took some pics

Wahahaha!! So sorry to make you guys look at muh narcissistic pics. Well, I wanted to take wit Kerr, but it was really really dark, my
lousy-1.3mp-no-flash-phone-camera couldnt capture anything except
orh-orh stuffs. So I took just myself la!
But I did take a pic wit Kerr in da toilet!

After chilling out, went supper with Kerr and friends.
One of 'em drives a
fucking coooooool Mini Cooper!! Argh!! My dream car right in front of me! And it's fucking
RED in color!!!
*drools*
After supper, Kerr sent me home and I rotted for 1hr and then I went str8 to work!!!
Gosh. I will never try that again. I almost died at work!! Kept myself alive wit
Red Bull,
Milo,
Water. Didnt eat anything man. But I still managed to pass the day. hoho
After work, met up with
Kerr and Rui and Gras and Sherrie for dinner.
Didnt eat the whole day, so
fungry!!

While waiting for our food. What can we do??? I have a phone.. I have a friend... So...
Photo-whore!



Damnnnn.... My cam's gonna spoil sooner or later from overheating. LOL
Been a long time since I went out with kerr and friends. I'm so not used to being
lonely. So I realised I need company every day, at night.
Yes, every single day I have to have someone ard me at night.
(LOL. really la..)Met up wit
Dean & Jas & CK @ Yishun.
Simple dinner and some laughs with Dean's friends.
Took some photos as well. How could I miss that. Hahahaha
Darling Jasmine

Switch

*ooops*
Ya saw that??

Hmmmm
Sneaky Jasmine

Muacks

Finally Dean decided to join in!! for
ONE pic

Took all those pics whilst waiting for Dean's friend to come and fetch us to town.
The stupidest thing is, we wanted to go town for a
movie, but we ended up not gg for one.
Then we decided to chill. But
Spinelli was closed.
Then we decided to go
St. James, plan cancelled.
Then it was some pub in
Toa Payoh, no, Dean was against the idea.
Then
Clarke Quay was the final suggestion. Ok, great, everyone thought it was ok. But Dean's friend gotta drop his vehicle first, so he drove us there, go home, and then come back.
That was the
plan.
Well, it was
just a
plan!
Me, Jas and Dean got off @ Clarke Quay. Fucking boring place if ure totally not in da hungry state. All restaurants la!!! Only got pathetic
Bumble Beez and
Harry's. Grrhhhhhh
Headed home in the end. And his friend never came back.
Hahahahahahaha
My 'week' didnt end just like that.
Got
Vejoy and
Nini to come out for a drink. Got
Hello Kitty and
Jas too.
Great, it was all great. I was excited as well, coz I tot Nini will be able to mix ard with Jas & Kitty.
BUT~~~
人算不如天算
(Ren Suan Bu Ru Tian Suan)
Nini had bad cramps and didnt go. So I sorta forced Vejoy to come, since she's out already. Actually the night before, I asked Vejoy where she wanna go, and we decided onnnn....
Holland V.....
Wala Wala! Da place with Hoegarden

LoL. Crap. Lotsa places have Hoegarden... But it was quite a nice place! Expensive food, if not I would have ordered some to go with the beer.
Well, played some drinking games, chat, fagged and stuffs.
Then we decided to hop! Yeahhhhh.. I love hopping ard
to....................
Da famous
Eski Bar in Holland V.
Love this place
Vejoy. Btw, she's the girl who took my bling @ Zouk. And till now, she
STILL doesnt wanna return me. wassup man.....!??!
Jasmine
Hello Kitty

We played some games again, like
Hai Dai ah Hai Dai!!!, the
ciggarette game - really interesting!!! and so on~ wahhahahha~
Fucking funny. We also had some chats, talked abt the sappy love stuffs, laugh at each other, probe questions etc. But Vejoy was reeeeaaaaaaalll quiet man. Too shy, i guess?
Of course we didnt just sit outside and chat and drink la. Point of gg to Eski Bar is the
Freeze Room!Cold like Fuck!!
Jasmine was shivering as we took pics

Tried to take more

Hello Kitty was cold too!

Took a quick one and got out soon

Had nowhere to go after drinking. Stood ard to discuss.
Tired and grumpy

Smileeeee

Finally..... we went home

Nxt day, we had plans again.
Yes, freaking happening, i love company!
It was my off day, so it was a full day out.... Woooohooo~
But I got up late, met up with them @
Bugis abt 12+.
Sat ard,
walked ard,
had lunch,
shopped,
caught a movie,
hair cut,
shopped again,
took a neoprint (Click here for pic), watched another movie, then
home!
Jasmine went home halfway coz she was wayyyyyyyyy too tired. Lousy lo...
Hello Kitty was working, but we kept walking past her shop and talking to her. I even bought a
jacket @ her shop!! Niceeeee
Sandra joined us in the later of the day. Love her company!
It's been a happy
'week' for me!
And we have more plans for the coming one...
=>
-------------------------------------------------Who doesnt like their friend's company?? I love 'em!
But I was just afraid I'll be too dependent on them sometimes, if I cant find anyone to go out wit, I'll feel
emomo.
You know, there are some ppl in this world who simply cannot be alone?
Example I have this colleague whom I got to know during training.
I remember I was laughing at him for being so useless.
"What's wrong wit being alone man?!?!"
Totally totally have no idea
how,
when,
why did I become like this, but
NOW, I'm the one who's wrong, I'm the one who's useless! LoL
Hey Hey.... No worries thou.................
I know
Jasmine and
Kerr is always freeeee.. HAHAHHAH~
Said wanna go skating for so long, plan still not carried out yet!
Better dun cheat muh feelings!!
-some things are better left unknown...
to avoid heartbreak...
that's why now I dun ask anymore.-