I told ya to try your best this time round.
This is
really really the
last chance for you.
And thanks for heeding my advice.
For the past few days, i know you
did stuffs,
said stuffs,
wrote stuffs that you usually wont.
It hurts.. I know.
But all these just so your plan can work.
I told ya, it will be easier this way.
Better for you, better for her as well (i think so).
Prolly I gave a lousy idea, but you've already gone ahead wit it.
And seems like it's working?
Hah... She will
never read this. So she will never know what is going on, what happened, why etc etc. She'll prolly think you're just a
dumb-ass-jealous-paranoid-weird freak.
You gotta bear with this:
She will never know the amt of love and concern and consideration you have for her.Yes.. That's the prob with ppl. Reading too much on the surface, never sparing a thought for others. Those ppl said she's like that. You should have known. You should have heeded the advice you were given 3 mths ago, and 5 mths ago.
Well it's alright.
After today,
12 Nov 2006, you shall forget the past, forget the existence, forget the memories, forget the pain.
It's a brand new start...
Finally a brand new start for you...
Since
5 mths 8 days ago.
------------------------------------------------------Stay tuned for pics galore