Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Thursday, October 19, 2006



Hi Guys and Gals....

Finally back after a week.

There're some stuffs I would like to update you abt!


  1. I've been thinking of updating my 'collection' of jeans since like, ages??? And payday was finally here... and I finally got a pair of new jeans!!! Yay~ But I'm so gonna eat grass for the rest of the month coz I'm gg to study!!


  2. I've enrolled in a private institution for a private degree from RMIT. That school is called Brookes Business School. I'm gonna take Bachelor for Business (Management), majoring in either HR or Marketing. Still deciding which one to take..... Anybody working and wanna study??? Holla @ me!!


  3. I went to do a registration @ the school today, filling in forms and stuffs. So they actually have this official receipt, where they print your name and the amt and then you sign on it. Very nicely done, and professional too. They are pretty fast for that, was just chatting in the consultation room for a while and it was done. I checked my name and the amt, and I was abt to sign when I noticed............


    Mr Tan Hui Ying.


    WTF!?!?!??!??!?!?!


    They edited the salutation manually. -___-'''
    (my IC is fake or wat!?)


  4. This happened quite a couple of weeks ago actually. I was walking to the office one fine day, i remember i was working the 430pm shift. I stopped at the traffic light and there was this fella beside me. Everything was fine until i sort of heard him mumbling and laughing to himself and to me, and looking at me, as though he knew me. So naturally I would take out my ear phones and hear what he's saying right?? So I looked at him, then realised, he was trying to say, in this so-so-so-so familiar accent, that he almost go knocked down by the car just now coz he didnt see the red light and he almost crossed the road. Then he was kinda laughing-at-himself.

    What can I do?? Smile la.... As usual.

    So I wanted to put on my earphones, but tt fella started a chat with me. Asking questions like, where you from, where are you going, how old are you, you've got a boyfriend etc etc. Like, duhhhh.

    Being nice, I answered him and just chatted abit while walking from tt traffic light to my workplace. So I've found out: He's Bangladeshi (no wonder.. lol), Named Giash, Studying @ FTMS, No girlfriend, Not working, Studying only on Mon and Tues afternoon, No friends, No girlfriends, very lonely.

    LOL.

    Yeah, he freaking told me that. I was like, WTF??? Then he said some freaky stuffs and asked for my number. I seriously had no idea how to reject him, so we exchanged numbers.

    Then HOLY SHYT! For the nxt few days, weird things happened. He started sms-ing me weird stuffs, with strange requests like, go out with him, bring him along when I'm meeting my friend, meet him for lunch, go online and chat with him, call him, BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!

    FUCK YOU! Totally freaked out.

    So I ignored him, then he sms again, saying I dun like him, I should respect him, he really has no friends and no girlfriend, he's really seriously truly lonely blah blah.

    OMFG~ Kill me pls...
    See la.. What's the problem with guys?!


  5. Then, sth happier. I found Joy!! Ok, this is old news, coz I found her like, quite long ago. But it's still update la!

    Remember I said this girl who took my bling bling one night while I was partying with kerr?? YES!! I found her!!!

    She's such a farney girl, always using a diff lang in MSN, still understandable tho. And Singapore is so so so smalllll.. Haha.. Friends from one 'world' actually link to friends from the other! Well anyway, I think she's gonna be a fun person, prolly I should find out more..........

    So, can someone tell me how to pronounce Vejoy??


  6. Ok, so basically the more impt updates are these la. More minor minor stuffs, we can actually catch up online or sms yeah... See yaaaaaaa


Random Questions...:
- Will you chop off a limp to save your best friend?
- Will you follow your heart, do sth tt's out of the norm, be happy but with the possibility to get hurt? Or stick to the norm, be safe but potentially unhappy?
- How wld you feel/What wld you do, if your partner does not acknowledge you as one?


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 2:55 AM