Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Monday, September 11, 2006



He left us this morning.

My papa came home at about 8am and told us about it.

Though I was already mentally prepared for it, the fact was totally hell for me.

But I didnt have any regrets coz I went to visit him yesterday.

The feeling was so so so awful.

Well, at least I got to see him for the last time..


I couldnt bear to touch him before I left, lest his brittle and brawny body feels pain.

But I knew I had to.. Coz it's somehow my last chance.

And I could only feel his bones and the hard shuddering.


Perhaps this is a better way for him?

No more suffering in the hospital ward...


Can never hear your voice anymore.

Good Bye, Grandpa.


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 10:16 AM