Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Friday, August 04, 2006



Today is a special day.

Very

Very

Very

Very

Very

Very

Very

Special.

Well, at least to me. lol

Made a little sth. Nah.. not good enough

Threw it away.

I wish for more of todays..................

With you.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sexymama's belated bday celebration today.

Original plan = Dinner @ Indochine.

Too ex, go Spageddie's

Full house, go Vilage.

Miscommunication, go N.Y.D.C.

Baked Pasta, freaking full. Can I puke?

Catching up done, super soft cake, lotsa pictures, xBox games

Oooooh la la!

-------------------------------------------------------

Take 5.

Saw someone I've been searching for years.

Like, really years. 3 years, to be exact.

Shaking, fumbled, called Rey.

Freaking amazed, was just talking abt it the day before.

There it happened.

Still the same, wonder if i was seen.

Probably no. Should have gone up to say hi.

Not with my fag, i guess?

Watever.

History




I need sleep....


Peaceful sleep....


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 11:59 PM