Woke up super early today coz there's some ball-playing gg on!
Cam overslept as expected, set off on my own.
Felt like a long ride coz I was soooooo sleepy....
Got there, no one yet. Watched some guys played, there's one tt's kinda cute.
Anyway, waited for some time, no one yet.
No calls, no msg.
Then dean called, he said he just woke up!!
Then there was a msg, Qw's hand is in pain, might not come.
I was like,
WTF!?!?
So it's alright.. I went home.
Another long ride home.
You know I love bus rides, coz it's sorta like my
'private time'.
So I reflected on the past week's happenings.
Hmmmmm.....
Fucking waste of my time?Fucked up customers,
fucked up superiors (not Corina, she's super nice),
fucked up incidents at work,
fucked up stories,
fucked up excuses,
fucked up ppl and lotsa
fucked up stuffs la.
No one is allowed to comment on my paragraph above coz it's my opinion and coz this is
MY blog.
(Shucks, i can feel my attitude problem is coming back....)I also gave a thought abt my
family.
Feeling really guilty coz I've treated them soooo coldly since I started work.
I promise I will
treat them better.
I also gave a thought abt my
friends.
Sandra and gang, Rey, Ah Pok, Regina and gang, Daffy and gang, Kerrie and gang, Team 12 etc.
I promise I won't take them for granted.
People, you were there for me. Next time you need me, I'm just a
call/sms away yeah.
I also gave a thought abt my
future.
Not like, 10 plus years down the road la, just 5 years or so.
Sorta planned it, but you know,
shyt always happens!
I'm opening up options for my career, since I'll have more time from now onwards.
Big money!
Big money!!!
Alright, I know these are easier said than done.
Words are really
worthless.
Do it, baby!
I'll keep reminding myself!I'm not feeling emo here, enough of feeling emo!
Oh gawd, I'm turning
21 and I have no savings! Seriously worrying for myself and my family.
Mini Cooper S??
5 years.................!!!!