Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Wednesday, August 09, 2006



Let me talk about Saturday night.

Coz it's probably the most interesting day of the week.

Met up with Rey after work and then the rest for dinner @ Nana Thai.

Like, duh~ Everyone said they had eaten!! Then meet for what man...

Anyway some ended up eating sth...

Mr. Rey is so freaking irritating, he spreads to them that I'm earning 3K per month!! (I wish!)

WOW!!! And he announced my plan to buy cooper and sorta twisted it - I'm paying for my cooper by installment at the moment. -______-'''

My nick name for tt night is 3K. lol


After dinner, we had nth to do. No fixed plans.

Some suggestions: Drinking, Pool, Movie, chilling out.

After walking from far east to orchard mrt, we finally decided to go Prawning!!!

*ding dong ding dong*

The last time I heard about Prawning from Rey was like, years ago???

Finally we are going this time.

From 7 down to 5. Took a train to Marina Bay, bus is freaking long and crowded.

Cant take a cab.

Fine, we walked to the prawn farm

I swear the farm is fucking far!!! No idea how far we walked, but it was at least 30mins!

But it was kinda fun, coz we were laughing and chatting along the way, though it was freaking hot. And, we saw the fireworks too!!! B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l~~~~~~~~ There's the bling bling series, colourful series, BIG series etc.

The wow thing about fireworks is, the short-lived beauty. Really amazing.



Anyway, back to the walking.

Perspired like a pig man.. Finally got to the freaking farm, realised they dun accept NETS!!! No cash on us, discussed Plan B and Plan C.

Plan B: Pool our money and prawn for 1hr, each person 1 rod, or share rod, prawn for 3 hours. Well, did not sound like a very good plan coz after that, we wont have any more cash to go home!!!

Plan C: Go back to my place, take my papa's lorry and Rey will drive us back to prawn!
Superb idea i must say.. But the travelling back home is -_____-'''

So all of us walked back to the mrt station, fucking hell. I really felt like cursing and swearing there and then. Super jammed, no bus, no cabs, freaking long walk again, and my bag is soooooo heavy.

Board the train, and just 1 stop after, LY got a call... Bad news.

Cancelled the whole plan and Ernie & LY went home.

Rey and me alighted @ Dhoby Ghaut, discussing Plan D.

Plan D: Chill and drink coffee @ somewhere air conditioned.

Yep, Starbucks was the place, coz TCC was full.

Usual chatting about those stuffs again. lol~

I think we went home before 12am?? Forgot.. I was feeling kinda tired already..

Had so much fun and laughter that day.. except for the bad news LY received.

And I didnt manage to see Rey's prawning skills! It's been years.... Gotta see it for myself someday!!! How abt Friday/Saturday night?? haha~


Alright.. Ah Ma story ends here.

Tell you more about Monday blues someday~


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 4:00 AM