I'm an expressive person.
Maybe not all the time, but when I feel like it, I'll do it.
Mixed feelings.
-------------------------------------------------------------
What a day.
No movie.
Window shopping.
Bad news.
Sad news.
Shoulda think twice about tt msg.
No meals.
No appetite.
Not hungry.
Dun force me.
Cheer up!
Mei mei is the best.
I said 300 and she agreed.
Singtel rocks.
Samsung SGH Z540Bling Bling is finally here.
Show you guys later.
Chill out.
No Long Island Tea.
There's always Hoegarden.
One's not enough!
But money also not enough.
Getting late.
Really had enough.
But I still wanna say Thanks to you:
Cam, Jas, Xz - Really can't do without your company.
XXXX - Never fails to motivate me with your words.
Kerr - Line got cut still so nice to reply me! Love ya
Rey - Calling me all the way, as soon as you could! Pls come back
fastMei Mei - So generous and understanding. Hope you uds I needed the retail therapy! And for saying my phone is nice! lol
Mama - Blasting
hokkien songs so that I can't hear my sappy songs. Haha! And for being so attracted to my phone!
Someone up there - I'm alive and kicking.
Pls make me feel hungry. It's acting up again.