Supper never fails to remind me of some people.
Winebar - Christine, Dennis, Yuki, Lulu, Paul.
Freaking fun bunch of people. Love them lots, miss them loads.
Forever laughing and joking ard. Dun think we'll have a chance to have supper tog again!!
Athirah - Late nights with cam, alex, sometimes vic. Awwwww~~~~~ Those were the days!
Chompx2 & Jalan Kayu - Mr. Rey. Uh-huh.... haha
Now, so seldom I'll have the chance to go supper.. All because of work! And luckily today I was on the 1am shift, and Jenn's team was still ard when I ended work. Off we go! Love supper trips coz the night always seem so young! Chatting, laughing, feasting... Man... This is
LIFE!
Doubt I have much chances to go again, but it's alright.. What are
kakis for!?!? Wait till I get my license ok??? lol~
Have I mentioned b4??
That i
hate greedy people.
Probably too strong a word...
Dislike.
So you cannot just live with what you have? Not contented???
Ya, people will want more, but don't hafta be so desperate till
like that right?
Oh come on! Spare a thought for others man!!!
And, I hate flirts.
As in,
evil flirts.
I think I mentioned that twice already. lol
Yeah. Don't lemme know/see you doing that.
I know, everyone has their rights.. But it's the same as, some people don't want to see their loved ones smoking. It's their right to hate it, it's the smokers' right to do it.
So it's the same for me. I hate that kind of people.
Period.
Moral of the story is???
Don't be a greedy ass, Don't be a flirty f***.
And, go supper with me!
I will love you!
=>