I was up for the 2 big matches last night. England vs Portugal and Brazil vs France.
Well, even if you're not a soccer fan, you would have guessed who won and who lost, by just browsing through your MSN contacts......................................
England vs PortugalIt was quite a slow paced match. Defensive play by England wasnt that interesting but I guess that's really pretty much what they can do, considering Michael Owen and Beckham is on the bench, and Rooney being sent off. Eriksson seriously had no choice but to sub Crouch onto the field. Luckily he's not crazy like Dean, any sensible coach will never put Theo Walcott on!! Good gracious, he's never played a single EPL game b4, how can he handle this Quart-Final game!?!??!
Lampard seriously is not performing for 2006 FIFA.. Critics are saying he's only a club-worthy player man.. But well, it's not easy to play.. Spectators are afterall spectators!
Props to Portugal goalkeeper (I think his name is Ricardo or sth...) for the wonderful saves. Can't blame the England shooters for being weak, it's really not easy!!!
Still, Portugal will be knocked out by France for Semi. Hehe
Brazil vs FranceExciting and fast paced match!!! Both teams had great chances to score and my place was filled with "ooooohs" and the "ahhhhh!!!" and some "fuck!!". LoL~
Brazil and France are great teams. But I cant deny the fact that France played better last night. Zidane's performance was great!!! Old but his running, footwork and stuffs are still great!!! I thought Barthez felt kinda bored coz he didnt have to save that many shots.......................
Kaka didnt really played at his full potential last night huh.. Hmm.. But Zidane did. Though it was Henry who scored the amazing goal, Zidane was THE MAN!!
Nth much to comment la.. Overall France managed to play as a team better last night. A huge pity for Brazil.
All my fav teams are out!!!
What's World Cup without
England, Argentina, Spain & Brazil........................
I hope to see
France up against
Germany in the Finals.
(No more stunner pls!!!)