Yo Yo Yo!!!!
Recently my blog's been hacked!!!
Yeah..... Someone apparantly blogged in my name!!!!
I dunno who is that la.............
It was some,
immature,
saddist,
pessimistic and
boring fella..
Please disregard all those entries!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL.
Ok la, it was me. HAHA!
I dunno what happened, but I was blinded by
something.
So blinded I did not
see a lot of
concerns,
valuable existences,
signs,
details,
elements..
I did not
hear a lot of
opinions,
advice,
thoughts,
questions,
answers...
Now...
I've
seen them..
I've
heard them.
Though not all, but they're enough for me to
move on.
Yes... Move on... Move on...
DON'T STAY STAGNANT,
MY FRIENDS!!!
You see an obstacle,
JUMP! SKIP! RAM IT! WATEVER~
Just don't
avoid it.
Trust me on that man...
NEVERYou stop at just 1 obstacle, you avoid it.
You get another obstacle, again?
The 3rd one, you might not be so lucky!!! You get stuck, you cant avoid anymore and you don't have experiences from the past.
How?
DIE LA~ Obstacles, problems, dilemmas, conflicts etc. They are there not to make life difficult for you. They are there to help you to
learn,
gain experiences,
acquire more knowledge/information and have a
smoother journey in life man..
For example decision making. You always can't seem to make up your mind on what you want. And you realise, you
ALWAYS have this difficulty.
There are
3 things you should take note:
1. Know what you want.
2. Be decisive.
3. Learn and remember what you've learnt!
(Btw, Im not refering to decision making processes like shopping, buying food. NO~ I'm referring to things that have a far greater impact on your LIFE!)
Ok.
Why did I suddenly become like that??
It's like a sudden change??
Haha... No... I've always been like that..
I'M NEEKY!!!
Heh~ Like I told you, I was
blinded.
But
someone,
something removed that blindfold.
(Oh, Thank GAWD~)That someone, I shall not say.
That something, is a book that I read in the library yesterday
(26/07).
It's a chinese classic, but it's
so inspirational... No wonder it's a chinese classic! LOL
It's
Sun Tzu's The Art of War. Actually I have one of tt at home, but I just placed it somewhere I can't remember... Anyway, it's really good. Don't be a
square and think it's only about strategies and planning of war.. You can relate it to
life,
work,
family,
friends,
love. ALMOST ANYTHING~
It's really how you read that book and relate it
personally??? Yep Yep...
So don't expect to see those boring, no-life, saddist, pessimistic and immature entries!!
(I'll try my best la huh! heehee)
Oh yes.....................
And one more thing........
Cheeky Neekyis BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!
Watch out, biatch!!!
Quoted from the book:-If we are quiet, we must work harder to be heard.
If we are loud, we must learn more subtle signals.
We must be sensitive to how well other people see and hear us.-