I know.. I'm a boring person and I'm a lousy company..
I know.. I stone too much and shut up for too long..
I know.. you love your new life and your funny friends..
I know.. you love the attention.. Who doesn't?
I know.. you dun wan them to know abt
this thing..
I know.. you arent used to it, you dun wan them to look at you differently..
But..
It's kinda tough for me.
But I can still hang on, no problem.
No, I'm not angry.
It's just hurting. Very hurting.
Would you like to spend 5min, just 5min.. or maybe you'd need even lesser..
To think about
this?
Us?
Have you changed your mind?
Please let me know.
I've given it a thought. So many thoughts, in fact. You say I always dun tell you things.
Ok, now I'll tell you.
If I'm given a choice, I will
never ever let go.
Because you mean
so so so so so much to me and I like you
so so so so so much.
How do I tell you that??
I dun wanna scare you off. You get what I mean?
Good Night
=>