Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Monday, July 24, 2006



Well, another week has passed, and it's a brand new week!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kinda hate it though.

Anyway, it has been an eventful week - not exactly very happening, but some stuffs did happen.

And when those stuffs happened, some ppl were there to help. Big props to them.


Xizhou, Shihui, Qinwei, Victor, Foong Mei Mei
Super big thanks for your help. Saved so much of my money and you guys didnt get anything in return. Well, i promise you guys a treat soon yeah??? Love you guys for that effort and time...


Jasmine
Haha... Thanks for that listening "ear" and your piece of advice!! LoL. Really felt better after tt short talk... You see, I helped you and now you helped me... Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~


Jiahe
Sometimes you really make me dulan, but sometimes you really make my day.. lol. Thanks!!! So when are you free to take advantage of my pay!?!?!??


Papa, Mama, Sister
Thanks for the food at home~ The concern and everything...


Char
Thanks for the fun, the company, the msgs, the emails etc...




Aye, basically thanks la huh... Thank God Im Alive, I have a Job, I have a Family, I have nice Friendsssssss~~



Ooooooh la la~


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 1:16 AM