Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Tuesday, July 18, 2006



I saw a book today @ the bookshop on PS Level 6. Yeah, the one near the foodcourt.

It lists 8 things you need to be/do, in order to have a great relationship. One really true, honest and prolly the most difficult thing is,

Be Willing to Part.

Yeah, I guess that's really true!! I have no idea how to explain man.. but I just feel that if you're prepared and willing to part, like anytime, your whole mentality for the r/s will be so much better! No selfish possessiveness, no overwhelming jealousy, and you can even let disappointment enrich you. Like, WOW.

=>

Easier said than done. LOL








Anyway, just a thought la.. Happened to be in the bookstore, happened to see that book, happened to pick it up, happened to see that, happened to have that thought. It all just happened~


Ok, gotta stop. Needs more rest, migraine is back.


Buenas Noches




And as we lie beneath the stars
We realize how small we are
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be....






:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 2:46 AM