I've been going for training for the past week @ Haw Par Centre,
8.30am from Mon to Thurs.
What can I say?
It's freaking
fun!!!
Fun
trainers, fun
training, fun
trainees!!
Lunch breaks for more than an hour, and that is the time I mix ard with my co-trainees, getting to know them better. They're really a fun bunch of ppl. Though age differs from
2years to
10years, we get along well!!
Like what CK said, Training is really the
honeymoon period @ StarHub. The trainers have been preparing us mentally and drowning us with products and services information. There's even tests every other day and the passing mark is
85! Good Gracious!! I still have like,
10 tests or so to go?? Damn... Even school is not so stressing!!!
Luckily the trainees are fun-loving... Haha.. Esp the group of ppl I'm hanging out with. We go for
lunch together, play
pool together,
shop together,
drink together etc. Bascially that's it for now la~ But 3 more weeks to go, bet we're gonna have more fun!!!
Lemme introduce them to you.....
Beside me:
CharmaineBehind Charmaine:
Lin Qi. The class calls her Miss Wong.
Behind Lin:
Xtina. Very special name. And, she used to be a lifeguard!!
Beside Xtina:
Debbie. Before StarHub, she worked in the National Archives. Cool huh!?

A clearer pic.
Lin Qi, Me, Char & Debbie. Xtina, the lifeguard is the photographer!

Let ya take a closer look @
Xtina.. Da one on da left!

We were out on Thurs night with Xtina's frens too!
Jeffrey
Stanley. He's his own boss! A Master in pool too.

Now the best of all.
Terence. Executive banker with multiple degrees!! He has a very cute and sheepish smile.

Haha.. Yeah. They're all very gung-ho and sociable. I like it.
Xtina, the lifeguard is very friendly. And she's
reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal shy when it comes to guys. As in, the guy she likes. HAHAH!! Which reminds me of the gossip that's spreading in class, about she and this guy............. hiak hiak. We simply lurrrrrrrrrrrve to disturb her man.
Lin Qi is a very good bitching partner, losta stories to tell and I lurrrrrrrrrrve her way of describing her experiences and ppl.
BITCHY!! Wahahahha~
Debbie is quite a.... hmm... how to say... cheerful person? She laughs all the time! And the best thing is, she can't stop! LOL~ I bet 95% of you guys out there can't tell her actual age when you see her in person... Her secret in staying young is............
LAUGHTER!!!Did I miss out anyone???
Hehe... Yes. The finale of this introduction.....................
Charmaine The Funny Princess!!!!
*LMAO*I seriously think she's the funniest girl EVER. Like,
E-V-E-R, ever.
Char: you chose the RIGHT word to describe yaself. Way to go. lolI can't believe I found someone in the class, who's narcissistic like me! Someone so kind to lend me her
N70 and flood it with photos of me, myself and I~ But of course, being a nice person, I deleted them. lol



Humourous, outgoing, talkative, sweet, pretty, witty, hmm.. i dunno? So many! There's no way I can don't laugh whenever I chat with her. She laughs a lot too! And she has a very contagious laugh. lol~ If i see her laugh, I will feel like laughing. HAHAHA!! sounds lame, but it's true! The best thing is,
CHARMAINE IS A LINKIN PARK FAN!!!
*ding dong ding dong*But you know sth? She described me like this
"There is Neeky, who is really sweet & looks tomboyish [hey i know sweet & tomboy doesn't come together... but she is really sweet! really really funny too! hahahaha~]"DUhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sweet and tomboyish. HAHA!!!
There're more interesting ppl in my class. I shall tell you more when I secretly snap photos of them, coz I prefer to tell stories with pictures! hahahha!!
(esp. this bitter old man who's married, fucking rich, and very dua kang like Alex)Hehe.. Next time!
Last but not least.
People, meet
Wyman.

The hottest cutie ever. My latest
Eye Candy cum
Bf-to-be. LOL. No la, he's a gay. Sad but true. I only found out today! It's alright. I'll turn him
straight!!! MUWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Buenas Noches.
A good nite kiss for you guys.
