Hey peeps.... I'm baaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!
Hehe~ did you guys miss me?? I miss you loads!!!
It's been a great holiday for me.. Prolly the best I ever had..
I left the exciting, sophisticated fun-filled and friendly island, Taiwan yesterday evening. And I was back in small sunny island Singapore by 11pm. Ahhhhh... Only one word to describe how I felt...
H-O-T~~~!!!
Oh my!!! The first thing I felt when i came out of the airport was, HEAT! I miss Spring in Taipei... Awwww~~
Well it's ok. Sunny Singapore is not that bad actually. Haven't had laksa, chicken rice, hokkien mee, char kway tiao and nonya kuehs for a long time... I shall feast soon!!! Haha~
Most imptly, I can see my dearest papa and family back here in Sg. And all my dear friends out there.. -muacks- Neeky is back with a funny taiwanese chinese accent and lotsa snacks and cheapppppppp clothes! *ding dong ding dong*
It's so tough to be hungry in Taipei. And it's so hard to be bored. Food is everywhere, shopping is neverending, new encounters everyday.. I love the 士林雞排, 生煎包, 地瓜球!! These 3 are my hot favourites. The 便當 are awesome too!! Generous servings of rice and side dishes - they even give away Yakult-alike drinks for each bento!! Ahhhh... *hungry*
Even if you stay at home in Taipei you dun have to worry you'll be bored.. Hundred over tv channels for you to choose. When you switch channels during commercial break, you might end up missing the rest of the show! haha~ And, soft-porn movies are aired late at night, sometimes if you're lucky, you might catch a R(A) show~ cool.... They also have more than 5 news channels. You can kill time and have a good laugh simply by watching their hilarious and bizzare news! Taiwan commercials are different from ours. They have cute ones, funny ones, absurd ones, crazy ones, innovative ones and erotic ones.. haha! I love to switch channels. Now that I'm back, it feels boring to watch tv..............................
Taipei is really a beautiful place. I took soooooooo many photos there~ Few hundred pictures and abt 80% are narcissistic. Hehe
I would really love to share my pics with you guys, but the prob is I dunno how~ So many to upload and it's boring to just show pics.. Hmm.. I'll think of a way out..
Meanwhile, I'm trying to sort out the gifts and snacks. You know, I can't possibly buy for every single one and I seriously dun think I'm gg to see many of you guys soon. So... We'll see la huh!
Heehee
I love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love TaipeiI love Taipei