Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Monday, March 13, 2006



I've been thinking of making a wish list. A wish list full of physical materialism, worldly possessions, highly desired wealth.. Yes.. Guess you can make out what half of the wish list is gonna be.. Haha!

To enhance your viewing pleasure.. I've added photos!! hohoho! Enjoy~



  1. White Snake


  2. Buck



  3. Homer


  4. Sneakers Necklace


  5. Puma x Evisu


  6. Adicolor Family <-- Click


  7. Lebron



  8. UT AF1



  9. Avenger Patent (Purple)


  10. Takashi



  11. Heineken


  12. Rayguns


  13. Medicoms


  14. Futura



  15. Tinker Hatfield


  16. Mr. Cartoon


  17. Pigeons


  18. Shanghai



  19. AJ I, IV





  20. Tennis Classics


  21. Parkas!!!





  22. Rainbow striped Tee


  23. Total Bling-ness




  24. Levi's jeansssssssssssssss


  25. Lotsa new teessssssssssss



The list is never ending.........!!! I shall stop here.. For today! haha...

Bye



:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 1:25 AM