Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Wednesday, March 22, 2006



I haven't been sleeping well lately. Though the total time i spend on the bed is more than 10hours everyday, the actually amount of sleep I have is far less than that.

My dark eye rings are getting darker.

I feel so exhausted even though I just woke up.

My dreams are the same almost everyday. (TaiwanTaiwanTaiwanTaiwanTaiwanTaiwan)

I toss and turn so much, I think my back muscle resembles Arnold's.

Why!?!?! I just wanna have a good sleep~~




Aye...




Can't wait for April to come..




I also dunno why.

April just sounds better than March. =>


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 12:47 AM