Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Friday, March 24, 2006



I finally got my results today.

This morning at 08:18:46 sharp.

I was soooooo nervous last night I swear I couldnt sleep a wink. Though I did for a few hours la..

Kao. You know that kind of feeling? Waiting for dooms-day? Wondering it'll be good or bad news? That kind of anxiety, suspense, having butterflies in your stomach... eeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrwwwww~~~

I din even dare to open that result SMS. CK read it for me.

CK: Wah, you got A eh.
Me: Arh, got C?
CK: Ya.

My heart sank.

Hai.. Sucky results. Sucky GPA.

Lemme summarize my poly results for you guys.

Total Credit Units Earned: 145
Total No. of Subjects: 39 (excluding PE and Attachment Program)

Worst Grade: C
Best Grade: AD

Total C : 3
Total C+ : 7

Total B : 11
Total B+ : 8

Total A : 4
Total A+ : 3
Total AD : 3

Graduating GPA (Average GPA for 6 semesters): 3.1812

Yeah, that's abt it.

Damn, I aimed 3.2 for my Grad GPA... but... *disappointed*


It's ok, it's alright, Neeky Neeky Fight! Fight! Fight!


Pray I'll successfully become a full-time teacher within 5 years!


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 11:59 PM