Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Thursday, February 02, 2006



Your Other Self

Sometimes our memories vanish all of a sudden. For example, no matter how hard you try, you simply can't recall where you've just placed something. Have you experienced this before?

There is only one way out at this time...

Which is to ask your other self...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you measure love?

Yes? No?

With time?

With distance?

With money?

With words?

Or...

With the amount of responsibilities/commitments you're willing to assume for that special someone?

Is the amount of love you give, the amount of love you get in return?

If it isn't, would you reduce the love you'd give?


So many qns...

Where are my answers?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my favourite song at the moment. I've been repeating this song for countless times on my mini, and right now, on my iTunes.. hehe..

张韶涵 - 真的

我努力的仰着臉孔
試着讓眼淚不往下流
別往下流

不安的感覺到什麼
在我生活中不再相同
很不相同

想要說 卻還沉默
伸出手 無法觸碰

天空突然一片遼闊
原來你是真的已經離開我
在我不熟悉的世界 過新的生活

閉上眼讓淚水滑落
此刻你已真的永遠離開我
在另外一個沒有我的世界 自由的走

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of months back, I was at Bishan J8 with a group of friends. An author for some horoscope books was also there and she talked about those star signs stuffs.. I was so curious I actually took out my precious money to buy those horoscope books.. One of it was a book that sort of tells fortune for you. It comes with a set of Tarot cards. Very interesting book.

The 2nd book was those normal horoscope book that you can get in Popular bookstore.. You can even get it at some newspaper stands.. Anyways, I read the book from start again (i stopped halfway) and Im totally amazed at how accurate the author was. I shall post the translated version la huh.. Coz the book is in chinese, and most of you guys dun seem to like to read chinese.. LOL


Soon... Soon....


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 2:55 AM