Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Saturday, February 25, 2006



Whenever I quieten, I will think of him.

I never cherished the time he was with us.

That childhood..

That teenagehood..

That couple of years he lived with us..

It's so true that ppl say "You only know how to cherish what you had after you have lost it".

I planned to visit him nxt weekend, after I have finished my examinations. Buy him his favourite kuehs, tau sar piah, and a cup of kopi-o, just like what I used to do many years ago.

No more chances.

Cry. Yes, cry is all I can do.

So I try not to spend time alone.

Thanks to Sandra, CK, Dean, Vernon, Jeremy, Xizhou and Cam for coming just now.

The mahjong session really cheered me up. Esp. when I had a bad paper this morning.

Studied so hard and I wrote shyt answers.

Laugh. Yes, laugh at me if you want to.

I don't care.

I realised I look so haggard now.. Scary dark eye rings and rough complexion.. sigh


I'll be so busy for the nxt couple of days. What is going to happen to my next 3 papers......


I hate monday

-Aging is such a scary thing-


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 11:59 PM