Memories. Here
ND e v i L


sunshine smiles
heart of GOLD
dimpled cheeks



NA n g e L s


Angels



NRoses & Wine


303



NFrgmnts of Mmries





NSweet-Nothings


so strung out on you
i can barely move
i got my angel now
baby i can see your halo


♥♥♥


Friday, October 28, 2005



Aye... It's pouring again...
Im totally bored and i decided to test the market for my Cali SB.. hohoho

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nice ba... hahaha~

Though I would really want to sell it, take the cash and spend it on sth new...
but I really cant bear to let it go.. Oh my.. such a beautiful pair..

Its ok.. Im gonna go for a job interview soon.. Hopefully i can start working and then i'll have money! So many shoes waiting for me...... lol

Should have started work during the hols, but im jus plain lazy to.
You see, its the last holiday in btw semesters.. After this coming sem, Im gone!
Stepping out into the work force for good.... oh my..

And so how did i spend this day of my last school vacation??
Hehe..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ta-dah!!! Went over to Dean's place!! To cook!! hohoho
Before that, we went shopping at Sembawang Shopping Centre for ingredients. Super ulu place.. Anyway, spent a long time walking through and through and through and through the supermarket. Absolutely, totally, thoroughly. Couldnt make up our minds what to cook. A moment, this is too troublesome, another moment, that is so everyday-meal. So we settled on sth western. Bought potato wedges, chicken wings, chicken patty, buns, mayonnaise and chilli sauce.

Yeah.. Cooking is so fun. Wedges was gooooooooood~ coz i cooked them! lol~ The chilli sauce was superb.. oh my.. Sin Sin Garlic Chilli! Highly recommended!
The chicken wings sucked totally. Yuckkkkkkkks

Din take long to finish the food. But xz took quite long.. Ate so much.. wahhahaha
I was distracted by Ou-Gu. The dog in the pic! Cute until cannot~ I haben taken any pics with any dogs ok. What's more, I carried Ou-Gu.. HaH! I really shld go over to Dean's more often to play with Ou-Gu.

Not bad, that home-cooked meal settled for the day's 3 meals. Super full. $8 for 3 meals.
*thumbs-up*
Had fun too..

Cooking sessions anyone??
Call me =p


-- Remember when we scratched our names into the sand
And told me you loved me
But now that I find
That you've changed your mind
I'm lost for words
And everything I feel for you
I wrote down on one piece of paper
The one in your hand
You won't understand
How much it hurts to let you go --


:: Gimme tt Smile :: @ 12:06 AM